Although the water consumption in the industry is decreasing in Germany and Europe the costs for the water supply and discharge in the companies are steadily increasing.
In the framework of Total Water Management (TWM) we advice companies regarding their internal water circles and help to get transparency of costs.
The goal of this service is the definition of potentials for:
- water saving
- water treatment
- reduction of costs for discharge etc.
- alternative sources / Outsourcing
The course of such a TWM study mainly follows the approach below:
- assessment and documentation of the actual situation
- addition of the existing Database
- definition of the savings potential / assessment of different versions
- definition of the required process water quality
- cost-effective calculations on the basis of a rough planning
- allocation of decision guidance for the realisation and implementation of the actions / authorisation of funds
Please feel free to contact us!
The team from Dipl. Ing. I. Oviedo is on hand with help and advice.